I dont want to grow old and dumb, like other aging mountaineer, who still wants to control the scene. They forgot that times have changed, this is now a level playing field. We are forever thankful and grateful for what they have done and contribute to the mountaineering community. Their names will be forever mentioned in the mountains.Lots of them grow old gracefully, others still hanging on to their long lost famed.Still trying to be part of the scene. They forgot that what we have right now is a totally different ballgame.The mountaineering society evolves and develops into one helluva sports and lifestyle.
This time, they should pass the torch, and entrust the field to the next generation.
Below are the list of Phillipines Highest Mountains according to Pinoymountaineer.com
- Mt Apo - Finished
- Mt Dulang Dulang - Scheduled for Dec 2013
- Mt Pulag - Finished
- Mt Kitanglad -Scheduled for Dec 2013
- Mt Kalatungan -Finished
- Mt Tabayoc - Schedule for Jan 2013
- Mt Ragang - Closed ; Not Open to Mountaineers
- Mt Maagnaw - Scheduled for Dec 2013
- Mt Timbak - Finished
- Mt Amuyao - Finished
11. Mt Panotoan -No info yet in Pinoy mountaineer
12. Mt Kapiligan - No info yet in Pinoy mountaineer
13. White Peak - Might not be climable for the next 2 years because of Typhoon Pablo's damaged.
14. Mt Abao - No info yet in Pinoy mountaineer
15.Mt. Napulauan -Finished
16. Mt Osdung - Open
17. Mt Lumuluyaw - No info yet in Pinoy mountaineer
18. Mt Halcon - Still Close
19.Mt Cauitan - Not sure if it is the same as Mt Kalawitan, if it is - its Open.
20.Mt. Alchanon (Alchanar) - No info yet in Pinoy mountaineer
I will update this post ,once I have new or more facts about the other mountains on the list that doesnt have logistics and complete information .
To quote my Mentor
“I believe that, with anything in life, if you have the patience, desire and passion, you can do whatever you set your mind to.”
― Ed Viesturs
For complete information
Please visit Pinoymountaineer.com